Kamis, 16 Maret 2017

My skill



 Assalamualaikum...

Hello guys ,This time I will tell  you a little story about the ability and my experience. That time I was 14 years old and at that time I was still junior high school grade 3 at the time of elementary school I really like it the dancer but I have not too pursue, until I junior high school I try to pursue the dancer but blocked by the organizations like the boy scouts and the red cross and also follow activities extracurricular tutorial lesson English and math, because at that time I’ve been approached the national exam and I focus for the first on national exam. When finished the national exam I don’t have activities and I tried to find a flurry outside and finally I follow the exercise dancer every week incidentally on that month there is competition between students dancer and me and my friends interested to register competition the dancer. Almost every day we practice until the day of the competition, we featuring as much as possible the results of our practice, after we performed and all not in vain we win and got champions 3. After that I became rarely exercise dancer because I was wearing the headscarf and a dancer no wearing a headscarf. Since didn’t follow the dancer again I can still follow other activities like a dancer namely zumba. Although zumba it gymnastics but I loved it because of the movement like a dancer.

1 komentar: